On June 10 ArcView held an online Town Hall exploring the Michigan cannabis industry that you can watch right now:
Michigan’s cannabis industry is well on its way to post-pandemic recovery. In March, they reached record cannabis sales—$149 million!—and then surpassed that only a month later, reaching $154 million in April. That’s 179% year-over-year growth, with their cannabis industry expected to reach $1 billion(!) by the end of 2021.
What’s behind the skyrocketing sales of Michigan’s cannabis industry? Find out as they continue their virtual Town Hall series with some of Michigan’s top cannabis expertse:
- Kim Kovacs, Detroit native and Chief Strategy Officer of Santa Fe Farms
- Robin Schneider, Executive Director of the Michigan Cannabis Industry Association
- Mark Passerini, Co-founder of Om of Medicine and Executive Vice President of Business Development with 4Front Ventures
- Rebecca Colett, CEO of Calyxeum and founder of the Detroit Cannabis Project
- LaToyia Rucker, COO of Calyxeum
- Cory Roberts, Co-founder of Michigan Canna House
- plus learning about the importance of cybersecurity for cannabis businesses from Backcross Solutions
There will also be a 30-minute breakout session after the main event. Click for registration & more information.